Many studies have shown that when a person works out regularly, he/she is able to optimize the metabolic systems within their body well. When the internal system is working at a high rate, it becomes easier to burn fat content as well as put on lean muscle mass much more easily and sustainably.
For example, when amino acids are consumed in clinical portions, it has been shown that they are easily converted into muscle fibers swiftly and efficiently. Also, there are now many new diets which have been formulated to include high quantities of protein and lean fat.
These components have been designed to help in weight loss so that there are no nutritional deficiencies that occur in our bodies.
On a similar note, many people believe that just by working out they can become shredded within a small span of time. However, this could not be further away from the truth. Since each person's body is designed differently in terms of their metabolic profile, special exercise regimes are needed.
For example, if a person is on a specific diet, then he/she should perform exercises which work towards the enhancement of certain internal mechanisms within our bodies.
What Is Insanity Max 30?
Insanity Max is an all new ‘workout system’ that has been designed by world renowned trainer Shaun T. It consists of a daily 30 minute regime that incorporates various high intensity trainings which are clinically proven to melt away stubborn fat deposits and increase the lean muscle mass content within our bodies quite substantially.
According to research, every time an individual performs a MAX 30 workout, and goes as far as his/her body can take them. They will start to feel an intrinsic burn within their internal energy centers.
The program has been optimized to take our muscles to their threshold and then leave them craving for more. This helps in greatly increasing protein synthesis and overall muscle fiber formation rate.
Insanity Max 30 Program Basics
In its core essence, the person is initially asked to start with a 3 minute ‘intense workout’. However, this regime in itself is quite strong and can be heavy for some people who have just started working out. Subsequently, with each passing day, a 30 second increase is incorporated into the training regime.
This process continues for a total of 60 days, and by the last day of the program, the system has worked its way up to 30 minutes. When this point arrives, users will be able to see that their body shape and structure has become much more lean, and their muscle mass becomes highly defined.
Insanity Max 30 Intrinsic Details
- No Weights: there is no requirement of any heavy weight lifting equipment or machines in order for the program to bear fruit.
- New Techniques: in order to create an all new system that incorporates newer means of increasing body sculpting potential, Shaun T has come up with over 150 new exercise regimes which have been included within the Max 30 program.
Month By Month Breakdown
- Cardio challenge: this regimen includes 30 minutes of intense cardio exercises to max out cardiovascular capacity.
- Sweat Intervals: these intervals are designed in order to maximize muscle development capacity and increase lean mass development.
- Tabata: tabata style training which includes 20 seconds of intense exercise and then 10 seconds of rest.
- Max Out Cardio: this is one of the most intense cardio regimes that has been designed by Shaun T who is a specialized training coach.
- Sweating: this part of the routine is designed to burn more calories in the shortest amount of time.
- Power Optimization: This phase of the program includes a ‘45 seconds on, 15 seconds off Tabata-style plyometric power routine.
What Else Do You Get With Insanity Max 30?
As the name clearly suggests, this guide/ book contains nutritional hacks which allow for the optimization of our daily dietary regime. This ensures that users can continue to enjoy their favorite foods, while not having to compromise on taste.
However, users should understand that while following such dietary patterns, it is best to ensure that the intake of food is being monitored and controlled.
Max Out Guide:
This guide is an ‘all you need to know’ book that includes certain tricks which can help people make full use out of their Max 30 regime.
Max Out Calendar:
This specially designed calendar has been formulated to allow users access to tangible means of following a dedicated fitness routine.
This daily routine tracker lets users see if they are meeting their required targets and if they are on their way to losing weight at a certain desired speed.
No time To Cook Guide:
This eating guide has been designed for those individuals who lead busy, hectic lives and need to prepare healthy dishes in the least amount of time possible. These foods are not only healthy, but also contain the perfect amounts of key nutrients that are needed for the release of sustained amounts of energy.
Apart from the aforementioned books and guides, the program also includes other free peripherals like:
- Max Out Pulse: these additional workout techniques have been made to help users ‘feel the burn’ and literally sense their pulse during training.
- Ab Attack:10 : this 10 minute routine helps in optimizing the fat content in our gut areas, and allows for the formation of sculpted abs which look aesthetically pleasing.
Purchasing Insanity Max 30
The Insanity Max 30 can be purchased from the online webstore of the company. A single package can be bought for $39.99, and there are many delivery options to choose from. Payments can be completed using means like PayPal, Master Card and Visa.